Monday, September 30, 2013

Moving Week !!!

So excited for this week !! Moving into the charming little historic building in downtown Wilkesboro NC, and can't wait to be a part of the community again. So much to do, and so many ideas going through my head, but I'm sure once I get the key and move in it will all fall into place. 
Had a great time at the Pumpkin Festival in Elkin Nc this past Saturday, a big THANKS to Eris Ball for setting us in in an empty building downtown Elkin, with her POP UP SHOP , she does a great job !!! If any of you out there live in a small town and would love to see one of your empty buildings used for a gathering of artist for a day, she is the one to put that all together. Let me know and I will pass on her contact info. 
Off to get an order out, and hoping this week exceeds my expectation !!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment