Thursday, September 12, 2013

Holidays around the corner ....

I have seen my first Christmas commercial and didn't think much about it , until everyone made such a big deal about how early it was to be showing holiday commercials already. I guess because when you are in retail and in business we have already been thinking about it. I had my line of holiday kitchen towels all planned out at the end of August , which by retail standards is late. Most people have either ordered by now or been shipped all the merchandise for holidays already. I am usually a few steps behind, and play catch up when I realize it is just around the corner ....
I love this time of the year, the cool nights, the leaves changing and that crisp feeling that happens by the end of October. So I guess it's coming and so will the commercials , just going to try and sit back and enjoy the change that is ...... Around the corner !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment