Thursday, September 5, 2013

Getting started AGAIN !!!!

Here I am in Wilkesboro North Carolina, I live in the foothills of the mountains and it is beautiful, moved away for a couple of years, but came back to the place I feel most at home. Starting over can be frustrating and refreshing all at the same time ! 
I have gone from being a store owner to working for others and now having a home based business. This time I am hoping to not only change my view on my business but on life as well. I have set new goals and a new outlook on how I am going about my day to day life. 
Hoping to not only grow my business, but to use it to help others.......
The Vintage Home has a lot of new exciting things going on, events, shows, and great new items for sale, which can be found in my Etsy store , thevintagehome.etsy.com , and on Facebook @ the vintage home.
I have to admit from the get go, I am not a writer and I don't take great pictures ( my best friends have assured me of this ) but I TRY and thats a start.

A few things about me:
I am addicted to Pinterest !!! 
(michelle gann) follow me 
I adore my kids "beyond"
I believe in KARMA
I think what you put out is what you get back
I am loyal to a fault
and many more things, which I will share over the next post to come ..........
Going to go get my day started on sewing and will post pictures of what I am working on ......stay tuned !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment